Saturday, February 23, 2008

Top Ten Today

-Thanks to my visitng teaching ladies for a super visit on Friday! Loved it and can't wait to do another group gathering with games. Maybe it will involve American Idol and a show-down, Anna B?

-Had fun family game time tonight: I got onto my itunes and played "Name that tune". I can't believe how much my kids' MP3 players promote literacy. They knew almost all artists AND names of songs! I think I've brainwashed them into loving my 80's faves: Baby Judy-Hawaiian Pups, 99 Luftballons-Nena, One Night in Bangkok- Murray Head, All U2, Sting, Jason Mraz, and the list goes on. Good times.

-My favorite trilogy: Bourne Identity, Supremacy & Ultimatum. I've watched the series since I DVR'd Ultimatum the other day. TBS put the other two on (edited:) so I have the complete trilogy now. Will there be a fourth in the series?
FYI: Never been into action movies, except "Pirates", yet I can't get enough of this cerebral set.
Favorite line: "How can I forget you? You're the only person I know."- J. B.

-Keane's album, Under the Iron Sea. Wow. And Christina Aguilera's album, Back to the Basics. I don't care what genre she's in: the girl's got pipes! Great album that is mostly decent, and a beautiful "hat off" to classic soul artists.

-Oh, and my real most embarrassing moment involved a broken zipper in a very slinky dress that I had to go on stage with anyway to sing a big solo love song my senior year in the production of Anything Goes. Just in-case you wanted to know ;) Love, Jess

5 comments:

Anna D. said...

sounds like you had a great week-end. I love the bourne movies too. Looking forward to tomorrow. Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I have never seen the bourne movies. I tried once and didn't pay really great attention and i was just lost!!! maybe I will give it another shot.
I remember you telling me about you embarrising moment. :)

Christina

Alexis said...

Hey lady... have you ever listened to "ants marching" on your playah? it gave me a good laugh. THANKS! :)

Anonymous said...

I know another embarrassing moment... and you know most of mine (blush).

Looks like we Colemonkeys are going to Moab this weekend. Are you jealous? Are you? Are you? Huh? Huh? Huh?

lovin' you!
~Me

Jessica said...

I guess I really censored the "moment" for 99% of my friends, but you're the best for reminding me, Ray:O And "Ants Marching" simply fades, right? Thanks for listening and reading, friends. J