Saturday, February 9, 2008

Chop, Chop

Here I am with Kristin. She cut my hair today, (uh, hem and apparently some other minor unmentioned maintenance). She's good and she's a doll. I like the 'after' shot a bit better. View below

Pretty fun, eh? So I'm playing with Ivy and realize I did the mommy and daughter matching hair. I still love it. And does it count that I copied her and didn't have her copy me?



I ask Ivy to take a picture with me because we have the same hairdo and it took 4 shots to get it right.



She's cracking me up!




Seriously now, Ivy.




Thank you ! "Am I your princess, Mommy?" "Yes, Ivy. You're my princess." Love you.





4 comments:

Anna B said...

Man you look HOT! How did I miss that at church today?

Anna D. said...

Love, love, love the hair!

Anna D.

Jessica said...

Hi, this is "H". I think your blog is soooo funny! How exactly, do you think all of this up?

----|@, "H"

Jessica said...

If you can believe it, it's all in my sick and twisted brain. Hey everyone, He left me a stemmed rose. Did you catch that? World Almanac for Kids teaches that stuff-Brainiac =O