Saturday, February 9, 2008

Something Out of a Horror Flick


"Just a routine x-ray", they said and of course, now we have 2 boys seeing the orthodontist. Yesterday's cleanings and check-up turned out to be more something out of a horror movie I saw in middle school rather than a "routine" day. Donovan has extra teeth wanting to come in, but his baby teeth won't leave- duh, duh, duh, dum. And then, Harrison, they thought after Donovan they'd just see what was up for H and without intervention, he'd have a canine come in at a 45 degree angle. He also has wisdom teeth starting. It runs in my family, I tell you. All of it. Oh, well. Just material for my parents to smile and have a tad bit of self-satisfaction. The stuff they hoped would happen for me way back when.
Thanks for the braces, Ma & Pop. Oh, and thanks for bailing me out with money while at college and thanks for coming to take care of me when I was hit from behind and couldn't work for a week, and also... You get the picture. I can TOTALLY appreciate you now. Emotionally, fincancially, comically, etc. Love you tons, Corky and DaleAnn (see picture below).

No comments: