Monday, March 3, 2008

Uneventful


I'm stuck in the "blah-gs." Don't know what to post and am avoiding getting lost on the net for 2 hours. Frankly, I don't have 2 hours...that I'm not sleeping in!
I'll tell you this: I love the Geek Squad logo. Goofy, I know, but I have to scrap something that looks like this. Eye catching- Geeks know stuff.
I am very busy making an album of my Germany/Italy adventure. I use a lot of my day conjuring up ideas for what I consider my major art project. Maybe too much energy as evident here ;)
Give me a shout, friends. Tell me how y'all are. J

6 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

I hate the blogging blahs! I get those all the time, I mean how many times do people want to hear about poopy bums, sick kids and time outs? But.... sigh that is my life at the moment (not that I would change it) just that it isn't interesting. Hang in there we LOVE ya

Little Bit Of Utah's Own said...

Can't wait to see your adventures! I would love to see all of your pictures!
Later gater....
Kati

jenn said...

Hello DJ Jazzy Jess! You always have fabulous things to blog about so don't get discouraged...keep on bloggin! You can do it!

Did I sound enough like a cheerleader? Did I make you excited to blog again? No?! Well, hello anyway. Hope you have a good day and are feeling better (I know that was forever ago, but I was a lousy friend when you were sick and didn't even offer to bring you dinner. Hope you are all better!)


Pickle

judy said...

Jessica,
Love your blog!
Some people post things daily and I do not know how they do that. But it is fun to peak in on each other and see what's going on in their own bloggosphere. (new word)

Jody said...

Geek Squad, Eh? Well, you could come up with a family logo along those lines that include all us siblings.
Jody

Jody said...

.....or, should I say Sybilings.