Wednesday, February 13, 2008

To All the Girls I've Loved Before...and Now

Sending all of my bestest blogging buddies a valentine straight from MY heart. You've brought cheer into my life with your comments and tutoring on the blog. Thanks and you know who you all are: the Annas, Kati, Christina, Pickle, Karen and all of my other girlfriends here.



These pictures put me instantly in-love! One of my favorite books as well as flicks. Especially love the angry shouting match in the rain. Just thought you ought to be reminded of such beauty. Oh, and how could I forget the phenomonal music in Pride & Prejudice?!

5 comments:

Anna D. said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too!! I hope it's everything you dream of and more!!

Anna

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines to you too!! I need to see that movie again!

Christina

Kati said...

aaaaaahhhhhh. thanks love.
Happy V-Day to you too!
Kati

Alexis said...

love you. you inspire me. check out my first post. :)

Anna B said...

Right back atcha girl.