Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thought for the Day

I've been wanting to put a Deep Thought by Jack Handy on my blog for a while now. Here is todays:

The face of a child can say it all. Especially the mouth part of the face.

Then I see Christina's site today and see she has a Sunday Spiritual thought on her blog. Sweet.
And then I ask myself why I'm not naturally this precious. And then I say to myself, "Why fight it, self. All I can be is goofy, intense, irreverent me." That'll do for the day.

6 comments:

jenn said...

I LOVE deep thoughts by Jack Handy...so hilarious!

Cute new "do" by the way. Those pictures of you and Ivy are adorable.

What's with the "kele" comment?

Anna B said...

I like you just they way you are. Thanks for making me feel better.

Kati said...

So...I haven't been checking blogs for a few days..I come on here and WHAT?
So many new posts! I love it!
Love the new do! I didn't have a chance to tell you how much I LA LA LA LOVED it at church! So very very cute!
Love you~~~~~~
Kati

Kati said...

yeah..and I agree with pickle...Who is Kele? And what advice is he/she trying to give?
Kati

Jessica said...

Ignore the "kele" wizard behind the curtain! Don't know em and I figure he's either trying to sell something or give me a virus. Don't you hate that!
I didn't look at their site, did anyone? Jess

Unknown said...

Sorry next time I will be more irreverent =)

Christina