Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Quirks


Quirks, me? Nah, just a few OCD ticcy behaviors
more like it.
Here's six, to begin with:
1. I've played with my hair (or a feather) and tickled my face
since I was tiny. Don't know what came first, this
or sucking my thumb. Oh yeah, I was born doing that!
2. I have a trucker mouth. No really, just can't
live without "damn" and "hell".
3. Can't remember a *@#%* thing during my period!
4. I don't get bored- Just keep doing stuff.
I have to cram 10 things into every minute of the day.
Except vacuuming (not my obsession, girls).
5. Anyone ever seen my toes?
6. I am a journaling maniac. I probably have 15 types of
journals going on right now, make it 16 with my blog.
The kids have 2 each that I keep, mine, my Mother's book,
their scrapbooks, my writing journal, art
journal, blah, blah, blah.
You'd think I don't have time to talk too!
That was fun! I tag Jenn Culley, Christina, Kristin and Alexis if you're "listening"!

6 comments:

Cami said...

ha!! You are so funny! I love your beautiful size 10 toes. We've talked about that before. It just makes us even more beautiful. I have to admit... when I am talking to you on the phone/in person and your throw in a #%^@ or a $@%& I do get a bit of a shock. Never have been one to use those words. You are like J. Golden Kimball... "Cut me off from the church? They can't do that! I repent too damn fast." ha! I am a journal freak too. Write every day and have for decades. I wonder how many I have now. You're better than me though... I only have one going at a time. Oh, good ol Thor... Panda Express wouldn't be the same without him. What was his coworkers name again? Zena? It was something very fitting, as I recall.
Love you muchly, can't wait for tomorrow!! GNO!!

Unknown said...

Crap!! Now both you and Kati have tagged me in the past week. that will teach me to read your blog :P You are one unique woman -- I too have a problem with damn and hell. I blame my mom, they were her favorite too :)

Autumn said...

So GOOD!! I love that you use your @#$$ and !@##'s it makes you real! Can't believe how many journals you keep! Your ancestors are going to LOVE you!!! You're awesome!! Hope you're having a better day...see you in the Copy Room!! xoxo

jenn said...

Thanks for the tag...I love that one. Fun!

Trucker mouths love company...that must be why we're friends!

I don't think I've ever paid attention to your toes. I will be sure to take a peek the next time I see you. :)

So admire you on the journal thing. I always start and do good for a short period of time and then it's like a year before I pick it up again. Such a shame. Your kids will LOVE you for it!

Laurel said...

Size 10 high five! I like you even more now.

jenn said...

Mission accomplished...I completed your tag! :)