Friday, August 29, 2008

Poetic Salsa Sass

What's this, you ask?
The result of a salsa-making demo &
waxing poetic in front of the fridge.
Here's Cami's version:
Has a Walt Witman flair to it!
I think I want to blush deliciously.
FYI: The gum-chewing while onion cutting
is a silly myth. We all had a good cry:)
And this one: Should have been the
"Woman, woman, woman" poem.

Autumn's Toe Mourning Poem
We share your pain.
Good poetry always brings tears to my eyes.
We had so much fun.
Next activity? Dance, Dance Revolution party!
Woohoo!



3 comments:

Autumn said...

Love it!! ...brought tears to my eyes all over again! :) Can't wait to rock it out with DDR!! You're so much fun! xoxo

Cami said...

Yeah!!!! Finally!! I was so happy to see your post! Someone added the "ly" to my delicious... just fyi. The salsa making was way fun and I had a blast looking at your "book" and laughing and blushing at the same time. Did you do the DDR without me?? ohhh boo hoo if that is the case. I will be so sad if I wasn't there spazzing out with you. We have to definitely do it soon!!! :)Love the poems, love the fun, love the salsa, love the gumions. Love...

Unknown said...

Were you guys drinking while making salsa? :)