Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life is Happening!

Just guess how much area
ONE Hard-boiled EGG
covers when it explodes all over the
inside of your MICROWAVE!
Remeber Gremlins:)
We conducted the experiment unknowingly
this morning and had definite conclusive results.
It was good for a laugh anyway.
Harrison said,
"Don't you know you never put an egg in the microwave?!
It has pores that absorb water, then as it heats,
it expands. The pressure becomes too much and it explodes."
Quiz #2:
Guess which mom didn't teach him that?
Donovan says as he's peering in the microwave,
"You'll need to show your friends this
on your blog."
That's what started my fabulous Thursday.

6 comments:

Autumn said...

K..I just threw up in my mouth thinking about that ugly little Gremlin exploding in the microwave!! LOL!! Harrison's brain continues to amaze me...and Donovan is too cute to think of you blogging that disaster!! xoxo

Anna D. said...

Your kids are way too smart for me. I would put the egg in the microwave too.

Unknown said...

Love that you did that.... I would have hated the mess. Yuck! Harrison... wow! Where do I begin? He sounded like he was quoting that out of a text book or something. Smartzy Fartzy

Cami said...

yep.... that comment up there ^ is from me. How do I not notice that I am using Emily's account?? Such a dumdum

Kati said...

Busy week. Put an egg in the microwave huh? Would love to have been there for that. And...for Harrison's comment about it? That kid is amazing. I love all the pictures...love all the details.
Just love you.

jenn said...

Oh, that is AWESOME and/or slightly revolting!

Not sure what that says about me that that totally made my whole night.

I love when kids prove to be much smarter than me...Harrison, what a genius. How fun that Donovan is on the blogging bandwagon too.