Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagalicious

Thanks Kati for this tag. I loved reading all of yours and I enjoyed doing it. I tag the Annas (and everyone that wants to do this)! Have fun.

I am feeling love and sharing love.

I miss high school and college life. So social, fun, free, exciting, full of education and Friday + Saturday night fun! I just said, "20 years ago I..." for the first time recently and tears spontaniously flew from my eyeballs without even being prepared for it! I was telling my kids that I've had a license for 20 years (been driving for a few more;)

I think politicians have a personal motive and couldn't possibly have my interest in-mind. But I can be an idealist too. Such a fence-sitter!

I love the 80's! Loved "waver" clothes and music and will put on those 80's mix albumns and just remember, remember.

I know working and doing hard things is good for me.

I want to decorate my house for real. Three years after moving in.

I have so many goals left to fulfill. I plan on doing them and learning all of my life.

I search inside my heart for truths daily.

I wish I could live in Europe and visit every city that catches my fancy. I wish I could speak French fluently.

I hate saying stupid things and offending others. It sticks with me and I find myself working to resolve it with them- even if I have to "clear" & tell my painful truths.

I am scared of scary movies now after watching so many crappy horror flicks with my brother, Jody growing up. I close the blinds too, Jenn C.- always feel like someone's watching me.

I fear dying and not being able to raise and be with my kids.

I always make my kids home cooked meals-notice kids. Robs hates breakfast! My mom always cooked good breakfasts and I think it's one way I can show I love my kids too.

I love cuddling with the fam.

I feel overwhelmed too much.

I hear the angels sing:)

I smell less than I used to. This comes in handy with those two puppy flavored sons of mine!

I don't always vacuum, clean windows, polish wood, dust, blah, blah, blah.

I wonder if menopause is any better than this monthly circus!

I care what people think...too much sometimes. But I'm working on it.

I regret not graduating college before marriage.

I am not afraid to try new things or do something I'm afraid of. I think I got over that years ago. In fact, I try to do things that push me out of the whimpy place I was in as a kid.

I believe one day my basement will be rid of all unneccesary junk and I will be organized. Not one of the gifts I was given, but I'm working on it too!

I dance to make me happy. I'm wild about ballroom and Latin dancing.

I sing sultry, 30's & 40's music.

I write about all of my feelings. In fact, there's probably a few journal pages that should be burned around here;)

I win lots of card games that I play. Love card games.

I lose bobby pins. Been thinking about this one. I mean, where do the things go?

I never miss eating goodies in the day.

I listen to what my father and grandmother say, carefully.

I can be found alone at the table at night working on a project.

I read for an education, not really just for pleasure. It ends up being my passion though.

I am happy when I'm blogging about memories and chatting with you babes on-line all night.


5 comments:

Autumn said...

Way to catch up on your blog today!! Hope you're feeling better tonight! Loved this tag...I might have to do it one day! You always have such profound and meaningful answers...I loved reading this! You're a great mom...and I'm so envious of your beautiful voice and your mind that can remember the words to EVERY song!!

Anna D. said...

K, so I guess I will try my hardest to answer that tag. I've read yours, Kati's and Jenn's. No pressure. You guys are amazing and I'm blessed to have such great friends.

Unknown said...

My favorite is the basement without junk. That my be everyones goal one day!! It was fun to learn more about you!! glad you played :) And where do booby pins go? :)

Crazycozartclan said...

It's so interesting to find out more about people. Thanks for sharing. :)

Cami said...

I think my favorite line from this post was "my puppy flavored boys". Ha!! So creative. I wish I could put your head under a microscope and see where all of that comes from! What an awesome, fun post. I loved reading about you and all your fun~ness and sincerity and inspiration. So glad I know you. :)