Thursday, August 21, 2008

Top 10 Today

Who can stop at just 10, Cam!
Look for the hidden messages
#1- Best Acne gel is hands down, Differin!
#2- Best dollar pizza is Totino's pepperoni with full size pepperoni now.
#3- Best dollar brownie is the Little Debbie's Cosmic brownie. Love the perforations:)
#4- Best blog stalkers are my two favorites, Autumn and Cami! There is an award for that.
#5- Top method of watering everyday of the summer- drip system. That's a bit of an inside joke because we were just blessed with drip this week! Seriously So Blessed...
#6- Top way to access your blog? Not Net Zero.
#7- Voice Mail.
#8- Book I'm relating to right now is Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Sorry, Rudyard.
#9- Top vacation destination? Dreaming of that beach in Puerto Rico right now. You know, the kid-free one.
#10- Top job is the one in your kids' school! I love being there and I love the kids I work with. My teacher's name is Mr. Quirk and we get along smashingly. I have good friends, I get praised, paid and what more can I ask for?
Bonus: New school clothes for mommy from Kohls. I loved shopping for new professional wear AND the accessories to mix and match. Now I'm on the quest for comfy, sexy shoes. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it, Jess! Yours was simple yet inspiring. Maybe I shouldn't have typed so much on mine! So glad you got new clothes... Love that. For shoes? hmmmm There is a store in the mall called Forever Young, and they have cute, sassy stuff that are comfy. Not always, but most of the time and they aren't expensive at all. I also like Mervyns! P.S. Thanks for the 6:56am wake up call! Made my day! :)

Cami said...

Sorry... didn't realize I was signed in to Emily's account. ha!

Unknown said...

Seriously -- you make me laugh!! Glad things are going well at school. Any shoes make by aerosoles are aleays comfy!! Good luck in your quest for new shoes!!

Crazycozartclan said...

comfy does not equal sexy. Sorry. I NEVER find sexy shoes that are comfy. You can find very CUTE shoes that are comfy but anything considered sexy has pointy toes and heels. Go figure! Good luck with the search, let me know if you find any cute ones.

Autumn said...

Loved it! We should totally go shoe shopping together because OUCH!! This week I wore 5 different pair of shoes...trying to find the "sexy, yet comfy ones"...go figure NONE of them were!! One of my top ten...seeing your beautiful smiling face every morning! Love you!

Bev Richins said...

Jessica,
YOur blog is so FUN!! I found you through Kati..hope it is okay to peek!?