Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Non- Essentials


So, I got tagged by Autumn about 3 non- essentials I would buy if I magically acquired $100.00 and I didn't have another thing that I needed to buy with that amount of money, that wouldn't go to bills or groceries or even, dun,dun,dun.....gasoline!



I was thinking of things like big bags of sugar and flour, maybe candy or shoes- sexy, comfy ones. Oh, wait! That's definitely day dreaming. Anyway, food storage is nothing to fantisize about, really. Just how uninventive can I be? So I had to shop in my mind where I'd been the last few times I was out and wanted things for me. And here's what I came up with:



There's a beautiful stationery store in Trolly Square named Tabula Rasa.
I know it well because Iworked for T.R. in the 90's in Fashion Place.
Blessed 50% discount! It's where you buy Magnetic Poetry, girls.
They sell amazing European books, jewelry, and Crabtree & Evelyn products too.

I would buy beautiful handmade papers, pen tips and a calligraphy book.



But wait, I think I could buy Jason Mraz tickets (in October, yes!)
with that unaccounted-for wad of cash!

Come to think of it, I will buy a chair for my entry- I think I choose this
Welsh stick chair. What a steal at just $100.00!

Thanks, Autumn for giving me something to think and write about today.
I'm missing my blogging time, but don't give up on me, ladies.




4 comments:

jenn said...

Any three would be $100.00 well spent!

Autumn said...

Fabulous! So glad that you and Net Zero got together to play that little game....I totally want some magnetic phrases. BTW when are you posting our poe toetry?

Cami said...

Those were definitely inventive and fun! I love seeing what everyone would spend their $100 on. I really had a hard time and had to think think think. (I'm starting to sound like Winnie the Pooh!) I want that magnetic poetry too!

Kati said...

$100 bucks huh? There are lots of things I could do with that!
I love the chair. I say go for it.
Love and miss you much!