Sunday, July 6, 2008

Major Facelift...

So I'm over at Kati Price's, watching my brother's video
because you can't watch a video on Lame-o dial-up...
(Jody is a massage therapist and if you want a few tips to give a good
chair massage to your spouse, here's your video!)

And this is what happened...


We have too much fun.
Aw, isn't she cute?


No idea why she likes this one-Thanks for editing my zits:)

Do you like the new interface? I do. So it's not exactly what I would pick to say, "Jessica", but it will have to do until I find what is me.

Kati showed me how to do many fun things. Thanks for a super day and an education...in everything! You're a hoot.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Jessica I love your new background! Way cute pictures too! I'm so making my husband watch your brother's video! That looks like heaven!

Unknown said...

Love the new look!!!
Kati is one of the coolest people I know -- Just love her!!! Great photots of the two of you. :)

Cami said...

Jessica!! You rock~ I love the new look, it is awesome. I am so excited to keep coming back to your blog and getting to know the awesome you that you are even more. xo btw.... what zits would you be talking about. Do you not remember the "you are glowing with gorgeousness" compliment I gave you?? Helllloooo? You look mahvelous (Use the Billy Crystal accent)

Crazycozartclan said...

Fun!!! I even called Kait's house when you guys were having fun! I should have came over too. Next time for sure!