Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lots of 3's TAG

Cami, I can do hard things:)

3 Joys- Happy family, road-tripping, The Spirit

3 Fears- My kids being offended or hurt, migraines, forgetting my locker combo...still! lol

3 Goals- Finish degree and interpret for the Deaf, 15 lbs less, and be in the temple with my whole family

3 Obsessions- cookies, music, my bathrooms to be clean

3 Random- I drove a VW bus and biked all over USA, I owned snakes in high school and college and I pierced my nose on my 23rd birthday!

3 Tags- Alexis, Monica(Cuca) and Autumn

3 comments:

Cami said...

So fun to read this post. It made me smile. All of your answers surprised me at first and then I was like, that is so Jessica. Wow. Do you still have 3 nose holes? lol! Gosh, the more I find out about you the more I like you. Keep it up!!

Autumn said...

I loved your 3 randoms...so glad to know I'm not the only rebelious friend Cami has! HA!

jenn said...

Loved reading this about you. A pierced nose, who knew? :) I admire that you are so adventurous.