Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rain, Please, Rain!


Rob got out to fertilize yesterday before I could. Thanks, honey. I was so excited. Now I just need it to rain to fill-in the sod seams. We had a bit of an issue with the edges of our sod burning- Anyway, I'm super glad we have grass and spaces to (weed first) plant pretties. I'm getting the fever.


Anyone see the movie, "Penelope"? I saw the trailer and think I will love it. Reviews appreciated. Any other really good flicks lately?
We have a 4-day weekend and I'm already loving it. I'm sitting today. Nowhere to go. Ahh.
Missing you all, friends. Jess


4 comments:

Anna D. said...

Hey Neighbor!! Just kidding... I just barely read your comment on my blog... Hilarious! I should've said great friend!... Is that better? I will try to have a new post tomorrow.. I've been totally slacking. It looks like you've been just blogging away!

Unknown said...

Well we got the rain you wanted. I too am just chilling this weekend with no school. It feels kinda nice to just be still.

Christina

Jody said...

My comment has nothing to do with this particular blog posting.......I am coming to your site now to listen to your playlist.....the postings are just a bonus!!!!

Bro Joe

jenn said...

I have not seen Penelope, but Taryn Evans said it was one of the best movies she has seen in years. Sounds promising!