Thursday, January 3, 2008

To My One Adoring Fan, Kati:

Amid the holidays, family staying with us for New Year (bro Jared and his crew), Ivy having surgery (tubes in and adnoids out!) and cleaning, cleaning, partying and more cleaning is this moment to breathe and update the blog.

To all in bloggerland: It's all about love. I'm telling you, let go and love. I am working on being a better mom, making memories and loving the hubby the best I know how. And you know what's happening? Life feels better- and who doesn't want that? Call it cheesy, call it psycho- babble, but it works.

Alexandre Dumas rocks too. I'm researching so I can read the Man in the Iron Mask. It will be worth it! To tell you the truth, it's the only reason I remember to get on the net right now. Thanks for your comment, Kati, it reminded me to update:) Signing out. I'm reading. J

3 comments:

Kati said...

I didn't know Ivy had surgery! See...updating your blog lets your friends know when you need help. Not like mental help, well sometimes maybe that, but mostly just a listening ear and maybe some cookies. No, fudge. And maybe a little bit of Cafe Rio. Yes...definitely Cafe Rio.
Kati
Let's all go to Cafe Rio on Monday. Whatta think?

Jody said...

Happy New Year Sis!

Love the pics from your trip, the race, etc....

XOXO,

Jody

Anna B said...

Sounds like your 2008 is going to be a good one. Thanks for updating.