Friday, January 18, 2008

Moments






Let's talk about moments: We hear life's made of them. They can be wonderful, fleeting, excrutiating and even healing. What I learned today while in the bath (tomorrow it will be doing dishes or driving home from car pool) is that we need nothing more than THIS moment to teach us what it is we need to know. I realize that this moment is exactly what I've been looking for to teach me. I've even been waiting for it.
I've had a few moments this week, the excrutiating ones aforementioned, and I want to say,
I appreciate that I woke up and saw them for the teachers they are. I've been waiting for a ton of bricks to fall on my head, yet the questions have been inside of me the whole time. Anyone read "Way of the Peaceful Warrior"?
Moments that made me smile today: Chris Rice, "When did you fall in love?"; Guacamole Pringles; Mary Engelbreight magazine; Organizing my creative space in my home; Francis Cabrel's CD ," Samedi Soir Sur la Terre"- There's just something about love songs in French;)
Debbi, thanks for the call yesterday. You amaze me and I love our connection.
Love, J


















1 comment:

Kati said...

cute cute pictures!
Lovin' all the new posts!
Kati