Saturday, February 21, 2009

I love Huntington Beach.
Huntington and all of the other beaches too.
I love watching the kids exit the car,
tossing off clothing, piece-by-piece
as they run for the water, get shocked by the cold
then throw caution to the wind and dive in!
This moment had to be one of my best mommy moments ever though:
Wave jumping. They grabbed hands and watched
the waves swell. Jump! Laugh! Run away!!














Burial at Huntington- 73 degrees, surfers, and relaxation.












Yea, I'm gonna ride this wave for a while-2/19/09.










6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh love the pictures!!! I miss the beach so much!

Autumn said...

LOVE it!! The ones with the 3 of them holding hands is so heart warming! Love moments like that!! Missed you tons! Glad you're back!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

More California pictures to follow.

Jules said...

How fun!!! My favorite is the one of fhem holding hands too. That is priceless! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Cami said...

We go to Huntington Beach every time we go! Maybe we walked on the same sand... who knows? So much fun! We are jealous! So glad you got to go though. The picture of the kids holding hands is soooo sweet. awww I love it. You need to blow it up and hang it on a wall. It is priceless.

Can't wait for more pics! :)

Anna D. said...

Cute cute pics! Totally Jealous!