Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Woman of the Year!

Look at Rachel de Azevedo Coleman-
Wasatch Woman of the Year!
Emmy nominated star of award winning Signing Time:
She is an outspoken hero to many, especially her hunky Aaron
and two sweet girls, Leah and Lucy.
To me, just my travel companion, Slickrock Superior condition chick,
Bashaw extrordiaire, Lambchop,
concert hoppin, Monster Butt!
"Is that mountain jiggling?", " How much does a worm cost?", best friend.
Hey, Ray: Remember when the bikes were kissing my
window up at Dead Horse? Good times.
Remember Couga Springs? Fuh-reaky.
Spin Cycle trail, "We don't say 'honk' in our family!"
"What do you think of my mouth?"
VW Bus peace sign sportin' babes.
Here's to you, Beautiful.
Better than ever.
J



5 comments:

Cami said...

Don't know who she is but I will take your word for it that she is great. :0)

Autumn said...

Smiling at all of your inside jokes...Happy Birthday Rachel...you have the best best friend ever!

Jules said...

I think this chick is awesome! Is she really your friend? My little Chase loves Signing Time.

Jessica said...

Yes, Rachel is the star of Signing Time, she started it and has done so many amazing things with her *fame*.
We were buddies (about high school age) long before roommates, but we traveled together a lot and have hilarious stories to tell;)
Let's get her show to come to Lakeview!

Petersen Kids said...

Wow Jess, I didn't know that. We have many Signing Time episodes recorded and we watch them all the time! It's a great show!