Thursday, January 8, 2009

What do these things have to do with one another?
Today's Top Ten
Cami just had to mention Funyuns, didn't she? It seems I never go anywhere without them.
Also atop my list today are the chocolate Twizz. I used to think that Twizzlers were plastic, but these ones are just like the chocolate vines I lived on at Weber State. Did I mention they're made with real choc syrup? Pathetic, I know.




I also Love the Masterpiece Classics (PBS) and couldn't live without the Jane Austen series on my DVR. This is Catherine Morland of Northanger Abbey a fave of mine.

Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion is my favorite magazine. Bright, colorful, chock-full of artists and ideas. Her home is always being redecorated and featured in her mag.

Next read: Silas Marner by George Elliot. FYI: George is a chick!


8 comments:

Cami said...

ahhhh the fresh breath of Funyuns. I am so glad you always provide the best munchies (hey, that reminded me of Munchos... another staple!) around. Love that you love them, love crunching them as we argue over a great game of "Last Word", love that you helped out at Brayden's party (did you notice your camio in Brayden's birthday party post??)... couldn't have done it without you. Let's get together, ya ya ya, think of all that we could sheh-air. Let's get together every day, every way and everywheh-air...

Jessica said...

I saw the pics and missed me. I'm looking again...
I made a killer lemon-lime cake and it's a good reason to have a party. You'll be invited;)

Autumn said...

Yum! Lemon Lime Cake! I'm in!...oh wait...was I invited? Loved your potpourri! Funyons and chocolate twizzlers...sick! I'm not a fan..but I am still a fan of you! Loves! See you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I loved on Funyuns in HS. Not so much now :) And don't even get me started on Twizzlers, those are just nasty!

Laurel said...

I haven't had those in forever. I love the first two Funyuns from the bag (the rest are too chemical), enough that I might buy some at the store today. The kids will get a kick out of them. Can food be retro?

Anna D. said...

I'm not really sure what all of that means... but glad you are enjoying funyuns and chocolate licorice.... I would be enjoying spinach and water:)
yum...

p.s. cute note that Ivy gave Boyd.

Kati said...

Not a fan of your little treats. Ewwww. But....still love you.

Jessica said...

Loved the comments. Now tell me all of your sick secrets;)