Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Pot Pourri




Anna B, This Jack Handey is for you:


"I wish a robot would get elected President. That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad." It matches your blog photo. Thanks.




Well, Donovan's oral surgery is over. I won't say it went super well, just over. Versed is an oral sedative like Valium (only better according to Dr. Smoot.) He went into the procedure like a drunk and came out like a boxer! Talk about angry. It's all over now and maybe we can move into the more pleasant phase of braces for both of the boys. LOL!




Now our clothes washer is broken and the drier "screams" (Anna B, would you ever attack yours?) when we start a load. Repairman comes over tomorrow thanks to a recommendation from a neighbor. It's getting laughable. Thank heavens we have faith and live for a much greater purpose, because this earthly thing is starting to be a drag:)


We're actually doing better than ever, just battling "things." We'll deal. It's for our experience, right? :)




Well, the good news? Made salsa tonight and I worry no longer...

7 comments:

Anna B said...

Wish i could have helped with the washer/dryer thing. Maybe next time. But call me if you have a problem with your dishwasher.

Unknown said...

SOrry about the washer and dryer -- I think mine is on its last leg. It makes really scary noises when it is spinning.

YUM -- I want Salsa!!!

Crazycozartclan said...

Haley has her oral sugery scheduled for next week. She is super "mean" when she comes out of it too. At least that's what I tell me mysef... "it's only the medication right?" Wish me luck

Kati said...

Yummy salsa!
I hate it when necessary appliances break! It drives me nuts! I hope it is fixed soon! If you need to come over and do laundry, let me know...ya'll know that I'm not doing it here! Because mine is ALWAYS caught up! HA! NOT!

Alexis said...

her royal hotness. yes, yes you are.

jenn said...

Glad I got back to your blog. I don't know what the problem was last time, but clearly you are still here! =)

Sorry about the oral surgeries and the car repairs and the washer and the dryer and the dishwasher and the....sheesh! You need a break. Hope your next week is better! =)

Salsa looks fantastic!

Anna D. said...

Trials and Tribulations.... damned if you do and damned if you don't... Hope everything is going better for you! It was nice to visit with you tonight.