Sunday, June 29, 2008

B&B for R&R

Although I cannot reveal our secret location, Rob and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary at an historic mansion in Salt Lake City. Massages, shopping and great food sum up a relaxing getaway close to home (thanks for the babysitting Gma Greenwell!) This is exactly what I need.

I'm going to sip my hot pear ginger tea and read a bit of Gulliver's Travels before we check out and go to Sacrament Meeting at the Joseph Smith Memorial- where we may catch a glimpse of an apostle or the Prophet. We've done this before and ended up in Gordon B. Hinkley and Elder Oakes' ward:)

5 comments:

Anna B said...

Happy Anniv.!!! Hope you had a relaxing and good time.

Crazycozartclan said...

Yeah, that sounds like fun. We just got back from a weekend getaway in Vegas. I am fairly certain that you sunday sacrament experience was a little bit different than mine in Vegas. I guess you are just way cooler than me : ) Hope you guys had tons of fun.

jenn said...

Hooray, a new post! And what better topic than an anniversary...Happy Anniversary to the two of you! I hope you enjoyed your weekend of R&R, you deserve it!

Kati said...

Happy Anniversary!
Love you!

Cami said...

That place looks vaguely familiar....hmmm. We were there not too long ago ourselves. Enjoy and ooh la la ;)