Friday, April 11, 2008

Did ya miss me?

Today's best memories: This lion fountain at Hogle Zoo and Gene Kelly dancing in any movie.
After a 20 day hiatus from blogging I'll give you the eclectic update...summarized:
--car repairs this week..................$727.62
--teeth extractions, both boys(EW!)...$249.00
--new running shoes on ebay today......$60.94 (first time, $130.00. Whatta bargain!)
--I'm teaching tap at Li'l Scholars and at Lakeview Acad. busy, busy.
--tried the new Thai House restaurant on Lehi Main St. with Rob this week. Tasty Red Curry.
Rob and Bob are the only two men in my life. Rob Greenwell & Bob Greene, that is. You know, Oprah's Bob. I'm thrilled to be COMMITTED to living my best life possible and I'm changing the way I eat and live. I feel great and am motivated.
Rob has lost 25 lbs. since Jan 1! He's amazing and just keeps getting better. He's eating better and runs on the treadmill downstairs 5 or 6 days a week. And does he ever run! We're studying Bob's Best Life system and the incredible Dr's Roizin and Oz's books (YOU staying Young and You on a Diet).
We are so blessed to have so many resources when we want to change and improve our lives.
I benefit from so many other people's education. Thank You.

2 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

We always miss you when your gone! Glad your back. Sounds like you've been busy. I think it's contagious. Congrats on the best life thing. If I wasn't so dang lazy and didn't love junk food so much I would be right there with ya! : ) Just think about how much hotter you'll look at 90 than me.

Unknown said...

Glad you found a minute to blog. I have missed you!! I love those Dr. OZ books, very cool reading!!