Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sandy!

This is Sandy.
I love Sandy.
I was Sandy's aide at Lakeview for a few months.
I love doing toes.
Here are Sandy's pretty toes.



Oh, and here are Sandy and I soaking wet
at the Saratoga Super Soaker last summer
(a fundraiser for Sandy's sweetie, Cassie Cox and her brain tumor).
We danced like we were back in high school-
silly and "mother earthy".




Pretty, pretty toes.
Sandy and I also love
salsa
good, homemade cookies
music, music and more music
games
creating
laughing
learning
and sometimes even crying.
You are amazing.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know you guys were such good friends!! Cassie and my Stephanie were in the same class! I am afraid to ask how is Cassie? Since we moved I haven't heard anything.

Love the toes!

Jessica said...

Cassie has been very well. You ought to check-out Sandy's blog (she's also one of my blogging buddies). I would go into detail of her most recent MRI, but I'm sure I would get details wrong. Sandy has kept us posted on her blog.
Sweet, little girl.

Cami said...

Sandy is awesome. So glad you posted this! Great to see her again. I wish she was still at Lakeview. All my kids loved her.

Autumn said...

Awesome post. I love Sandy Cox! We miss her! BTW Jess...love love love the toes! Way to go!

Anna D. said...

Can I get one of those fancy pedicures??
Pretty toes!

jackson 4 said...

Hey you!!! Can I just say how lucky I feel to not only know you but be able to call you my friend.(You are my friend, right?) Seriously Jess you are the most awesome person I know and you make me smile everytime I see you! Thanks for that! I love you a ton!!!Kate